Training Tomorrow's Talent
Teaching is a job where anyone can get in, but very few can stay. Sociological factors ensure that the quality of teaching that is considered 'normal' remains actually very low. We get continual student feedback about what goes on in high-school mathematics and physics courses, and the picture is one of radically sub-optimal performance - compared to what we know we can do.
Math & Physics Bootcamps
Ae you bored at home while school is out? join a Bootcamp Course at the Standard or Higher IB Level. It's the work of (almost) a whole year in one week.
- Become fluent in (i) Fractions, Decimals, & Percents or (ii) Algebra or (iii) Geometry
- Re-create the work of the Ancient Greek and European Heritage
- Meets half-days, Monday-Friday, 09:00 -12:00
- Explore (i) Speed, Momentum & Force, or (ii) Hydrostatics & Pressure or (iii) Electricity & Heat
- Study the Classics Texts and Thought Experiments of Archimedes, Newton, Pascal, and Faraday
- Meet half-days, Monday-Friday, 13:00 -16:00
Choose to work with us INSTEAD. You'll enjoy:
- the benefits of over 15 years of practice and innovation in lesson-design and teaching technique
- teachers with top 1% score on the tests they teach (such as the official IB, SAT, and GMAT exams)
- a warm, central location near Gelderlandplein